Why Pakistan is just as beautiful as Switzerland
Pakistan is beautiful, it is utterly blessed!
We don’t just say it… it actually is.
When it comes to breathtaking landscapes and mind-blowing sceneries, Pakistan is absolutely matchless.
You think Switzerland is the most stunning place on this planet?
1. Gwadar, Balochistan
2. Bara Pani, Deosai
3. Neelum Valley, Azad Kashmir
4. Shangrila Lake, Skardu
5. Deosai Plains, Northern Pakistan
7. Fairy Meadows at night
8. Hunza Valley
9. Kachura Lake, Skardu
11. Keenjhar Lake, Thatta, Sindh
12. Kundal Shahi, Azad Kashmir
13. Madyan, Swat, K-P
14. Makran Coast, Balochistan
15. Mubarak Village, Sindh
16. Rohtas Fort, Punjab
17. Saiful Malook Lake, Kaghan Valley
18. Saindak and Reko Diq, Balochistan
19. Sajikot Waterfall, Havelian, Abbottabad
20. Shimshal Lake, Hunza-Nagar District
21. Taobat, Azad Kashmir
This post originally appeared here.
The views expressed by the writer and the reader comments do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of The Express Tribune.